February 19, 2014

Whip Your Own Whipping Cream

My mom goes to all sorts of parties featuring cooking products, especially parties hosted by Tupperware and Pampered Chef.  The last time she went to a Tupperware one, she asked what I would like and I believe I answered that I would like some pinch bowls.  My mom got me this – what’s called a Tupperware Whip N Prep Chef.

….what?????????

Actually, it is AWESOME!
Homemade whipped cream hands down beats EVERYTHING else - Cool Whip, stuff from the can, etc.
You can whip whipping cream using a whisk, using a hand mixer, using a stand mixer, etc. but this Whip N Prep works like a charm.  But whatever way you do it, it follows the same process.

Whipped Cream:

Ingredients:
  • Heavy whipping cream
  • Powdered sugar
  • Vanilla
Directions:

  1. Pour cream into container.
  2. Start whipping until soft peaks form.
  3. Add powdered sugar and vanilla to taste.
  4. Whip just until hard peaks forms.
  5. Add to hot chocolate/coffee, dollop on pie, use as a ‘frosting’ or spread over pudding pie, or just pudding, or lick from spoon!
Notes:

  • Never go back to whipped 'toppings'. :D 
  • The more cream in the Whip N Prep, the easier and faster, but it is still super quick!
  • I only usually make enough to use right away.  It is best made right before use!



See you in the kitchen!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment