January 16, 2014

A New Beginning!

Let's get this STARTED!

I hope to re-start this blog that I originally created to function as a travel blog when I went to Peru.  I posted a grand total of TWO times. Failure. That trip was close to four years ago! I have however been part of a 'group' food blog with two close friends of mine.  We were really enthusiastic about it at first, then slowly (over three years or so) I was the only one posting.  I decided to then take this into my own hands.

This blog is primarily for me to keep track of recipes and craft ideas in order to revisit them later in life (or next week for supper)! However, if anyone were to find this in any way enjoyable or helpful, please go ahead and read on!

So since Peru, I have actually married the man of my dreams! We have been married for close to five months! Wo! He is actually from Peru - wo, wo! So you will notice Peruvian recipes from time to time as we learn and master (:D) more Peruvian cuisine. 



So here we go and I will see where this takes me :D

See you in the kitchen!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I love your BLOG !! So keep on Blogging Mrs. !! Love you ..... mom.

    ReplyDelete